Pants at a Glance
- scene: Survival of the fittest... or hungriest. Find small groups and weekend couples galore!
- sip: Did I mention the Bloody Mary menu with 10 variations?
- savor: Not one thing, even the macerated fruit with mint, sounds bad to me. The Monte Cristo can change your life, and they hand old Alka Seltzer at the door for a reason...
- sit: Apparently there's a downstairs room with a communal table, but the group that went down there right before had the highest pitched voices ever. The upstairs room is tiny, and the seats at the front are key on a nice day.
- spend: $$
- address: 54 East 1st St., btw 1st and 2nd Ave.
- phone number: (212) 677-6221
- website: www.prunerestaurant.com