Pants at a Glance
- scene: Exudes coziness while remaining rather traditionally chic; More welcoming in style and attitude than your average midtown staple - meow to that!
- sip: Italian vino is king on this spot's list
- savor: Everything looked and sounded amazing, but we can vouch for the braised baby escarole, lasagna, and rigatoni with spicy anduja sausage
- sit: Not a bad spot in the narrow dining room, but if you are feeling lucky, try to snag a table in the back garden room.
- spend: $$$
- address: 33 W 54th St. (btw 5th Ave & Ave of the Americas)
- phone number: (212) 246-0412
- website: www.ilgattopardonyc.com